Lotos Rallye 2018
Experience a unique journey through Southeast Asia with us while riding in vintage-jeeps through Cambodia.
Date of travel: January 13-26, 2018
LOTOS-RALLYE 2018 – The LOTOS-RALLYE should not be ridden by speed, but it is about the experience of the wonderful landscape of Cambodia with its cultural and historical buildings. Tours of temples, local markets and other particularities are taken into account in the planning of the individual stages as well as of the routing. As a participant of LOTOS-RALLYE you book the all-round carefree package. It includes all costs for:
- all nights in selected hotels
- all meals and complete catering during the rally
- complete set of event documents: road book, routing , rally signs, start numbers, etc.
- entry fees and German/English-speaking guides in tours
- 14 days old-timer jeeps, petrol costs, spare parts, service, repairs and vehicle insurance
The vintage-jeeps are provided by our partner Cambodian Travel Partner. There are possible driver teams (2 persons) as well as single drivers. A team of mechanics escorts the rally and ensures the technical service.
The number of participants is max. 12 vehicles. The minimum number of participants is 6 vehicles.
Map of the event:
- Day 1-2: Siem Reap
- Day 3: Siem Reap – Kampong Khleang – Kampong Thom
- Day 4: Kampong Thmor – Kampong Cham – Phnom Penh
- Day 5: Phnom Penh
- Day 6: Phnom Penh – Kampot
- Day 7: Kampot – Kep – Kampot
- Day 8: Kampot – Koh Kong
- Day 9: Koh Kong – Veal Veng
- Day 10: Veal Veng – Battambang
- Day 11: Battambang
- Day 12: Battambang – Siem Reap
- Day 13: Siem Reap – Angkor – Siem Reap
- Day 14: Siem Reap – Siem Reap Airport